Systems Trainer Certification
Lead systems thinking efforts in your organization and provide in-house trainings in systems thinking, mapping and leadership!
- In-person training, with limited enrollment
- 3 days of group activities, trips, and dinners
- 1:1 mentorship with leading experts
- Follow-up webinars and access to knowledge base
- Blue Belt Certificate and pin for successful completion
Deconstruct problems with a powerful tool…
Plectica's Blue Belt Systems Trainer Certification is the fourth level in a five-part program designed to transform your thought process and solve wicked problems. Modeled after graduate coursework in systems thinking, mapping, and leadership at Cornell University, this program will equip you with best practices, tools, and techniques for building your own reputation as an expert in systems thinking, systems mapping and systems leadership.
What you’ll be able to do after the program…
- Facilitate collaborative processes for building, sharing, and evolving mental models
- Diagnose the four errors of organizational design that prevent an organization from behaving as a complex adaptive system
- Apply the four simple rules of systems thinking (DSRP) and the four functions of systems leadership (VMCL) to any complex problem or organizational challenge
- Translate systems thinking models into actionable next steps
Meet the faculty…
Internationally known systems theorist and cognitive scientist; teaches systems thinking, mapping, and leadership at Cornell University; Co-founder and Chief Science Officer of Plectica.
Translational researcher and systems scientist; teaches systems thinking, mapping, and leadership at Cornell University; Co-founder and Chief Research Officer of Plectica.
What you’ll gain access to…
- Workbook with activities that will help you put the concepts into practice
- An extensive knowledge base and cohort-based community available only for Blue Belts
- Follow-up collaborative webinars with course instructors
- Blue Belt Certificate and pin for successful completion of all course requirements